New arrival Biolomix Portable Personal Blender with 600ml jar, sport lid, optional 400ml Jar & 100ml Grinder, For Smoothies, Shakes, Baby Formula, Baby Food, Grinding Coffee Nuts and Spices. BPA Free.
No more bulky blender for making your morning smoothies. This specifically sized blender is perfect for single servings of smoothies, protein shakes, iced coffee, or your favorite drinks in seconds. The blades lock into the blender base providing safe and reliable operation.
This powerful 300W motor is up to the task of blending fresh foods and ice for all your favorite drinks. Whether it’s an on-the-go breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, the Biolomix Personal Blender makes just the right amount.
Locking Blades – Blades lock into the blender base providing safe and reliable operation.
600ml Bottles Included – BPA free bottles are perfect for your active lifestyle.
Button Action – Broken jars and stripped blender drives are a thing of the past with easy single button blending.
300 Watts – Powerful motor is up to the task of blending fresh foods and ice for all your favorite drinks.
Optional 400ml BPA Free bottle and 100ml Grinder – Perfect for grinding coffee, baby food, nuts & spices.
Max Power: 300W
Power supply:220-240V 50 / 60Hz
Gross Weight: about 1.25kg
Blade Material: 304 Stainless Steel
1 * Motor base
1 * 600mL Tritan BPA FREE bottle with hook lid
1* Blades base
1 * English user manual
1* 400ml small BAP Free travel bottle with lid (optional)
1 * 100mL dry grinder cup with grinding blade base (optional)
1. The 100ml grinder cup is not suitable for wet stuff or products with water.
2. Do not put hot water in the bottle, if you want to make a hot drink, the ideal temperature is 60C °.
3. Do not let the engine run for a long time, or the temperature will go too high, overheat protection starts. In this case, it is necessary to disconnect the blender, wait machine temperature lower for the next use.
NOTES🙁 PEASE READ MANUAL INSTRUCTION BEFORE USING)
1. Try not to operate continuously for more than 1 min at a time.
2. Put liquid, such as milk or water before blending, but not exceed the “MAX” line.
3. Please blend the water a few times before your first use to eliminate the smell that generated from the motor.
4. Make sure the bottle is locked tightly on the motor base and the blade set is fastened before use.